This week’s book is…
Happiness is… 200 things I love about dad by Lisa Swerling & Ralph Lazar.*
This is a cute little book that lists all of the reasons to love Daddy! It has cute little illustrations to go a long with all the reasons too!
“Witnessing your extraordinary talent for napping.”
“Our little adventures.”
And, obviously, one hundred and ninety-seven more.
The littles were blown away by how many things were in this book!
I asked them how many things did they think they could list and Little Miss decided…ELEVEN.
Shooting for the stars here.
So this is what the four of us came up with…
- when he comes back home.
- Daddy cuddles.
- when he plays with me.
- helps me get dressed.
- makes big breakfast.
- when he shows me how to crack an egg open.
- when he builds towers with me.
- when he plays guitar with me.
- when we clean together.
- making pancakes with Daddy.
- when we go fishing.
- going to the park together.
- watching movies together.
- making big messes with Daddy.
- painting together.
- holding hands with Daddy.
- playing Daddy tiger.
- scaring Grampa.
- riding on Daddy’s shoulders in the store.
- rainy days with Daddy.
- jumping in puddles.
- when he bakes with me.
- when we sit and eat together.
- drinking coffee together.
- when he gives me yogurt.
- when we go on adventures!
Well, we made it beyond eleven.
It’s a pretty sweet list and they obviously love their Daddy!
Love these littles of ours and their love for their Daddy!
Twenty-eight books down, twenty-eight weeks down!
Have you read this book?!
How long would your list be?!
*click on the book cover, or title and it will link you to where you can purchase them! these are affiliate links, so if you make a purchase my blog will make some money and then i can keep on blogging! so that would be awesome!*